Champorado is a classic Filipino dessert. It is a chocolate rice porridge made with sticky or sweet rice and cocoa powder. The brown color comes from the cocoa. The ingredients are: sticky rice, water, sugar, vanilla extract and condensed milk. Boil the rice until it is fluffy and soft, then add the cocoa, sugar and vanilla. It is best when served in a bowl topped with the condensed milk. This video will show you how to cook champorado.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades