In this video from panlasangpinoy we learn how to make the Filipino dessert Food for the Gods. For this you need all purpose flour, brown sugar, granulated sugar, dates, walnuts, baking powder, baking soda, butter, eggs and salt. In a bowl put flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir this around a bit. Then in a bowl cream the butter using an electric mixer. Then add brown sugar and granulated sugar to the mix. Then add an egg in, mix that in. Then add the other bowl into this mix and mix together more. Now add chopped dates, walnuts and mix in by hand. Preheat your oven and then place the ingredients from the bowl onto a baking pan. After baking, cool down, cut, and serve!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades