Boil the malagkit.
Place sugar, anise seeds and coconut milk in a saucepan; let boil until thick.
Add toasted shredded coconut and cook for 3 minutes.
Add boiled malagkit, stir and cook until thick.
Remove from fire and add 3 cups toasted rice flour.
Mix with a wooden spoon and pass through a cornmeal grinder.
Divide into 2 parts and roll (about 2-1/2-inch in diameter). using the rest of the
rice flour for rolling.
Slice into 1/2-inch thick pieces.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades