Lightly grease the bottom of a baking dish with corn oil. Set aside.
In a mixing bowl, throw in cornstarch, sugar, water and coconut milk. Stir the mixture until the ingredients are blended well.
Add corn kernels and raisins into the mixture and blend well.
Transfer the contents of the bowl to a cooking pot. Set over medium-high heat and cook for about 10 minutes gradually stirring the mixture until you see that it has thickened. If you see that the mixture has turned slightly off-white in color, it means it's cooked.
Remove from the heat and pour into the baking dish.
Sprinkle chopped nuts on top.
Let it cool for about 10 minutes before putting it inside the refrigerator.
Chill it for about an hour.
Cut into desired sizes and serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades