For the Caramel Ingredients:
1 cup of sugar (white)
half cup of water
1 tsp of vinegar (to avoid sugar to crystallize)
Procedure: Mix water, sugar and vinegar in a saucepan over low heat. Until caramelized (light amber in color). Pour the caramelized sauce into a molder that has been buttered.
For the Flan Ingredients:
8 large yolks
1 can (big) of condensed milk
1/3 cup of evaporated milk (I prefer Alaska if it is available)
1/3 cup of water
Procedures for the Flan: Combine the yolks, condensed milk and evaporated milk, water and mix them lightly in a bowl (don't mix too much because it will have lots of bubbles). When cooked, turn the mold over onto a plate or a platter to release the leche flan. To cook mixture, use a steamer, the water pan of the steamer should be 3/4 full. Water should be running boiling for 7minutes before putting the leche flan in to steam.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades