This is a instructional video on how to make Yema Ball the panlasangpinoy way. The ingredients required are butter, chopped peanuts, eggs and condensed milk. Heat a pan slightly and put the butter into it. Now add condensed milk to it. Mix them uniformly for about a minute and then add eggs into it. Mix it well and then add peanuts. Mix it well uniformly. Now let it cool. Now take a spoon of the mixture in hand and make it as a small ball. The dessert Yema ball is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades