In this video, we learn how to make flan de calbasa. Ingredients needed are: 1.5 c raw natural sugar, 1/4 c water, 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk, 12 oz can evaporated milk, 1 c skim milk, 1 c skim milk, 4 egg whites, 4 large eggs, 14 oz pumpkin puree, 2 tbsp vanilla extract, 1/2 tsp nutmeg, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, and pinch of salt. First add sugar and water to a medium pot on high heat. Then, stir together until the sugar melts. After this, pour this into ramekins and rotate to coat all sides. Now, pour condensed milk, evaporated milk, 4 whole eggs, 4 egg whites, vanilla, nutmeg, and cinnamon into a large mixing bowl. Then, add in the milk and stir everything together with a mixer. Then, add in the pumpkin puree and mix together. After this, pour the mixture into the ramekins over the caramel mixture. Place the ramekins in a baking dish that is 2/3 filled with water. Then, place in a 350 degree oven and bake for 45 minutes. When finished, remove from the oven and let cool, then serve and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades