In this video, Food Network's Ina Garten shows you how to make flourless coconut macaroons. First, you need one bag of shredded coconut emptied into a large bowl. Next, pour a 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk over the shredded coconut. Then add a teaspoon of vanilla extract to the bowl. Fold the ingredients together with a spoon until they are well mixed. The next thing you need is some whipped egg whites. To do this, you will need about 3 egg whites separated from the yolks. Pour the egg whites into a stand mixer bowl, and add 1/4 teaspoon of salt. Mix the egg whites on high speed with your mixer for about 20 seconds. Lightly fold the egg whites into the coconut mixture. Using an ice cream scooper, scoop out the mixture one spoonful at a time onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 325 degrees for about 20 to 30 minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades