This video shows how to make chocolate chip muffins. The ingredients needed are flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, brown sugar, an egg, milk, vegetable oil, vanilla, and some chocolate chips. Sift the dry ingredients into a large bowl. In another bowl, whisk the egg slightly with a fork, then add the milk, vegetable oil and vanilla, mixing it well with the fork. Then add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix it well with an electric mixer but don‚Äôt overbeat. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips.
Line the muffin pan with paper muffin cups and fill them close to the top with the batter. Sprinkle a few chips on the top of each muffin for an added touch, and they‚Äôre ready to go into the oven for 20-25 minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades