In this tutorial, we learn how to make fortune cookies from scratch. You will need: 2 large egg whites, 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, 1/2 tsp pure almond extract, 3 tbsp vegetable oil, 8 tbsp flour, 1.5 tsp corn starch, 1/4 tsp salt, 8 tbsp sugar, and 3 tsp water. First, write out your fortunes on small pieces of paper. After this, heat the oven to 300 degrees and grease two baking sheets. From here, combine all of your dry and wet ingredients, then combine them both together. Spoon the batter onto the baking sheets and then bake in the oven for 14-15 minutes. When they come out, you will need to work quickly to stick the fortune in, then fold the cookie into a fortune cookie shape! Let these cool and then you're finished with these fortune cookies.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades