The Food Channel brings us this quick and easy recipe for making peach cobbler. Place the sliced peaches in a large bowl and add some sugar, lemon juice and cornstarch and mix together thoroughly so that the peaches are completely covered. To make the crust, combine some baking mix, sugar, butter and orange juice. Mix this well to form a smooth batter. Then fill individual ramekins with the peach mixture, and spread the crust on top of each one, covering as much of the peaches as possible. Place the ramekins on a baking sheet and bake for about thirty minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades