In this video it is demonstrated how to make pumpkin puree for pumpkin pie. For this a small pumpkin is taken which is called sugar pumpkin or pumpkin pie pumpkin. This is much more better to make pumpkin pie. Cut the pumpkin into half. Scoop out the fibers inside using a knife or a spoon. Then take a greased baking tray and put the two halves of the pumpkin facing down. Put it in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes. You can put a knife inside to check if the pumpkin is soft. Then using a spoon scrap out the pumpkin leaving behind the skin. Then to make the puree you can mash it or puree it. If you puree it you can get a smooth mixture without any lumps or pieces.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades