The French sure know how to make good food. Beignets, which are fried French doughnuts, are like American doughnuts but are much more tender and soft, and the flavor is not quite as sugary as the American stuff. This makes beignets easily savorable alone for those who don't like too much sugar and with mountains of powdered sugar for those with a sweet tooth.
If the screenshot above is already causing you to drool, give in and check out the video to see how to fry yourself a batch of these sweet, fluffy pastries. One taste and we guarantee you will never go back to store bought doughnuts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades