In this video, we learn how to make fudge from scratch. First, add 3 3/4 c sugar to a saucepan with 4 oz unsweetened and chopped chocolate, 1.5 c heavy cream, and 1 tsp salt. After this, add in 3 tbsp light corn syrup and stir it all together until it's all combined. Now, put the pan over medium heat and stir gently until it comes to a boil. Once boiling, put the lid on and cook for two minutes. Then, rub the candy thermometer with butter and stick it into the pan. Make sure it doesn't touch the bottom of the pot. Boil until it reaches 236 degrees. When done, remove the pan and add in 3 tbsp col unsalted butter. Don't stir, just leave it to melt inside and cool to 100 degrees. While it cools, line your baking pan with aluminum foil and then pour the mixture inside. Allow to cool until hardened and then cut into pieces to eat!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades