In this tutorial, we learn how to make Italian pizza at home! First, you will melt 10 grams of yeast into 220 ml of warm water. Mix together, then add in 340 grams of flour and 12 grams of salt. At this point, it's best to use your hands to mix the dough together thoroughly. Next, wet a towel and shape the dough into a ball. Now let the dough rest under the towel for 2 hours and when finished, turn your oven on and grease a piece of foil. Next, place the dough onto the foil and stretch it out to the size of the pan/foil. Now you can add tomato, mozzarella, and any other toppings you like to your pizza. Place in the oven and bake until it's golden brown!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades