In this tutorial, we learn how to make ginger ice cream. You will need: cream, milk, ginger, and eggs to make this. First, take 2 c milk and heat it up in a sauce pan. After this, cut the skin off of the ginger and then grate it into the milk. Next, stir this and keep your eye on it so it doesn't boil or stick to the sides. Check the temperature until it gets to 160 degrees. While this is heating up, separate four eggs from their yolks, then whisk the eggs in a separate bowl. Add in the sugar, then pour the ginger and milk combination in with the eggs slowly. Next, place all this over heat again and heat it until it gets thick, then strain it into a bowl. After this, taste it and see if it needs any more ginger and add in if necessary. Now you will need to bring the temperature of this down and place it into an ice cream maker. After this, your ice cream will be finished and ready to serve!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades