It sucks to be a food allergy-stricken kid in our mass-produced cookie universe since so many cookies either have gluten or peanuts in them or are manufactored in the same factor as other foods with peanuts or gluten. This means major allergic reactions to these yummy foods.
In this episode of ABC 7, award-winning allergen-free cookbook author Cybele Pascal makes completely allergen-free brownies that you can serve to kids stricken with food allergies.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades