- parchment paper
- baking sheet
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups sweetened coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Step 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Step 2 Separate four egg whites into a large bowl.
Step 3 Beat egg whites with 1/2 tsp salt until stiff peaks form with a mixer.
Step 4 Gently beat in 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar until dissolved.
Step 5 Fold in the coconut and vanilla extract until thoroughly blended.
Step 6 Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
Step 7 Drop batter in 1-inch diameter circles onto parchment paper.
Step 8 Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- The macaroons are going to be stuck to the parchment paper until they cool - don't try to pull them off before they're cooled completely or they'll fall apart.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades