In this tutorial, we are shown how to make no bake cookies. First, place butter into a large saucepan over heat until it melts. Next, add in your sugar and mix in cocoa powder. Mix this until it's all combined, then add in the milk and let the mixture boil. When it has come to a boil, let it boil for a full five minutes and then turn off the stove and add in your vanilla and salt, then add in the oats and stir everything together. Once finished mixing, drop mixture in balls onto wax paper or foil. Let the mixture cool and once finished, you can enjoy right away!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades