These flavorful truffles require no baking and are made out of all natural ingredients. No butter, flour, eggs or refined sugar! Feel free to experiment with whatever you have in your kitchen. Add in some cardamon or perhaps some almond extract or peppermint extract. These are great to make as gifts for someone. Get a pretty box and customize each one slightly. You'll impress your friends with your (healthy!) truffle making skills.
These are raw, but I have included some non-raw varieties that you can add to the truffles. If raw isn't a necessity for you, feel free to use some ingredients that aren't raw. The most natural tend to taste better and are better for you, though!
- Using your hands to mix works much better than using a spatula.
- If your mixture is not sticking together, add in more dates.
- You can use any kind of date, but medjools are especially delicious!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades