In this tutorial, we learn how to make grandma's oatmeal cookies. First, combine 1 c sugar, 1 c brown sugar, 2 beaten eggs, 1 tsp vanilla, and 1 c butter. Mix this all together using a wooden spoon until everything is combined. Once it's all mixed together thoroughly, set aside an measure out 1.5 c flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp salt, and 1 tbsp cinnamon. Stir this together, then add in with the wet dough and mix together. Then, add in 3 c oats and 1/2 c butterscotch and white chocolate chips. Stir all of this together, then spoon the batter onto a cookie sheet. Bake in the oven until golden brown, then serve and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades