In this Food video tutorial you will learn how to make a guava souffle with cream cheese. Add 400 grams of guava preserve cut in to pieces in to a saucepan, put half a cup of water and heat it. Keep stirring it till it melts. Remove from fire and set it aside. Now beat eight egg whites, pour the hot guava preserve in to the egg white and mix well with a spatula. Scoop the pink mixture in to dry porcelain cups and put them on an oven tray and put it in the oven at 180 degrees. For the cheese sauce, heat 400 grams of cream cheese and 1 ¬O cups of milk to a custard like consistency. 15 minutes later remove the guava soufflv© from the oven, pour the cheese sauce over it and eat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades