Guinness? Cupcakes? Guinness Cupcakes?!? Yes, that's right. Enjoy the best of both worlds with some special and delicious Guinness cupcakes, perfect for the Irish beer connoisseur.
Every bite of these cupcakes is incredible. Watch this how2heroes video and you will see the chocolate ganache inside, moist cake outside, and the smooth flavors of Irish potables from start to finish. If there's anything missing, we can't imagine what it could be because this recipe bakes up 24 portions of heaven.
Makes 24 Cupcakes
* 1 cup stout (Guinness or other Irish full-bodied beer)
* 1 cup butter, room temperature
* ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
* 2 cups flour
* 2 cups sugar
* 1½ tsp baking soda
* ¾ tsp salt
* 2 large eggs
* ? cup sour cream
* 8 oz bittersweet chocolate
* ? cup heavy cream
* 2 tbsp butter, room temperature
* 1-2 tbsp of Irish whiskey
* 3-4 cups confectioners sugar
* 1 stick of butter, room temperature
* 4 oz (2 nips) of Bailey's Irish Cream or other Irish cream liqueur
* cupcake tins
* cupcake liners
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.