Guinness? Cupcakes? Guinness Cupcakes?!? Yes, that's right. Enjoy the best of both worlds with some special and delicious Guinness cupcakes, perfect for the Irish beer connoisseur.
Every bite of these cupcakes is incredible. Watch this how2heroes video and you will see the chocolate ganache inside, moist cake outside, and the smooth flavors of Irish potables from start to finish. If there's anything missing, we can't imagine what it could be because this recipe bakes up 24 portions of heaven.
Makes 24 Cupcakes
* 1 cup stout (Guinness or other Irish full-bodied beer)
* 1 cup butter, room temperature
* ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
* 2 cups flour
* 2 cups sugar
* 1½ tsp baking soda
* ¾ tsp salt
* 2 large eggs
* ? cup sour cream
* 8 oz bittersweet chocolate
* ? cup heavy cream
* 2 tbsp butter, room temperature
* 1-2 tbsp of Irish whiskey
* 3-4 cups confectioners sugar
* 1 stick of butter, room temperature
* 4 oz (2 nips) of Bailey's Irish Cream or other Irish cream liqueur
* cupcake tins
* cupcake liners
Have an iPhone? Check out all 200+ new features coming in iOS 13.