In this Food video tutorial you will learn how to make hazelnut chocolate chip cookies. First you got to toast the hazelnuts by popping them in the oven for about ten minutes. Now take toffee bars and chop them in to small pieces. Pre-heat your oven to 325 degrees. Assemble all the dry parts. First take the chopped oats, add corn powder, salt and baking soda and blend them together. Pour sugar and brown sugar in to the blender add some butter and blend. Now add a few eggs and vanilla extract and blend them. Finally add the dry mixture, blend and you get the cookie dough. Add the chocolate chips and the roasted hazel nuts to the dough and mix them. Now make balls out of the dough, place them on a pan and bake for 15 minutes and you have your cookies.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades