In this video, we learn how to make homemade and healthy banana ice cream. You will need: chopped walnuts, raw carob powder, 1 fresh banana, 3 frozen bananas and vanilla. First, take your banana and place it into a blender, then take 3 frozen bananas and add it to your fresh banana. Now add in your vanilla and blend until you have a thick ice cream like consistency. Pour into a bowl and place the carob and crushed walnuts on top to your liking. You can also add any other kind of toppings you like and enjoy ice cold! Place and leftovers into the freezer for a later time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades