ServingSupper demonstrates how to prepare a healthy pumpkin pie treat in a cup in this video. This is not actually a pumpkin pie but a similar low calorie, low fat version of it. In other words this is a healthy alternative to pumpkin pie. For this dish you'll need one cup of canned pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, regular pack of vanilla, tofu and whipped cream. Add all the ingredients into a bowl, mix it using a mixer, dish a serving to a small cup, top it with a little whipped cream and place in the refrigerator as shown in the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades