In this video, Troy shows you a simple but delicious recipe for making caramel rolls. This easy recipe uses frozen sweet dough to save time, as well as brown sugar, butter, cinnamon sugar and heavy cream. Troy takes you through the baking process from rolling the dough to mixing the caramel sauce, and the correct way of cutting and layering the dough. It's best to prepare the recipe beforehand, so leaving the tray in a cool oven will allow the rolls to rise overnight so that you can quickly bake them the next morning. Do make sure you have a lid for your oven tray so you can flip the caramel rolls once they're done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades