In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make funnel cakes. Users will need some cream puff dough. Place the dough into a disposable plastic bag and snip off one of the corners of the bag. This will allow the user to squeeze the dough out. Then heat some oil at medium heat for 3-4 minutes. Now pipe the dough into the boiling oil in a circular motion. The dough should sizzle in the oil. Cook the dough for 2-3 minutes on each side. Finish by draining the dough and add some powdered sugar. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy cooking, and would like to learn a new recipe to try.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades