In this video we learn how to make homemade chocolate chip cookies. First, cream together butter and salt in a mixing bowl. After this, add in flour and pure chocolate with cocoa powder and mix together. Once these are finished mixing together, roll them out onto plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 15 minutes. Then, cut the roll into slices and place on a baking sheet. Bake the cookies in the oven until they are no longer runny in the middle. Eat these after they have cooled and enjoy this great treat with some ice cold milk!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades