We all love ice cream, but sometimes we don't know what's in it. The simple way to fix that is to make it at home. You can make ice cream in a bag in under ten minutes with ingredients you probably already have.
1 TBSP Spoon of Sugar (We Recommend Using a Little More)
1/2 Cup of Half n'Half
1/4 TSP of Vanilla Extract
A Gallon Size Bag
A Pint Size Bag
Take the pint size bag and add 1 TBSP of Sugar.
You can add more if you want to make it sweeter.
Add 1/2 Cup of Half n' Half to the Pint size bag.
Add 1/4 TSP of Vanilla Extract to the bag.
You can add more for more flavoring.
Now add three tumbler glasses of ice to the gallon size bag. You can add more or less just make sure the pint size bag will still fit and be covered by ice.
Now pour about a 1/2 cup of salt in the gallon size bag.
The salt helps get the ice cold so you can add more if necessary.
Now place the pint size bag in the gallon bag and seal tightly. You will now shake the bag for about five minutes.
After five minutes has passed, take the pint size bag out, but be careful not to open it. Wipe off any salt on the bag. Open the bag and enjoy your creation.
You can add different flavorers as well, so experiment and see what you like.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades