Now that summer is swiftly approaching, it's time to start wrapping your mind around that most enjoyable of summertime treats: Ice cream. While you can certainly go to the store and purchase bulk packages of rocky road, store-bought ice cream is full of gnarly-sounding ingredients that sound more like a chemical found in a mad scientist's lab than actual food (xanthan gum, anyone?).
Eat more healthily by making your own ice cream using an ice cream maker. This video teaches you how to use one and how to modify the flavor. You'll need cream, milk, sugar and eggs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades