In this video you will learn how to create a homemade vanilla icing from scratch. To begin with you want to put about a cup and a half of powdered sugar into a bowl and then add a good amount of vanilla flavoring and then mix it up. Now, you want to add a little bit of squeeze butter and continue to mix and mash it to get rid of bumps. Next, you want to add a tiny bit of milk to turn the paste into a thinner paste to make it more creamy. If it turns out to be to thin just add more powdered sugar to your thickness liking. This incredibly easy recipe for icing can be used for many things, but most commonly cinnamon rolls.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades