You've heard of a great cup of matcha green tea, well how about a great green tea dessert. In this HowTo video we show you a delicious recipe for matcha green tea ice cream.
Ingredients for matcha green tea ice cream:
* Matcha Mixture: 60g, or 8-10g of Pure Matcha + 50g of Sugar
* Sugar: 50g
* Milk: 20cl
* Cream: 20cl
* Yolks: 4
1. Beat yolks on the boiling water (double-boil).
2. Add sugar into 1, and stir until thickened.
3. Add milk and mix well.
4. Add Matcha mixture and mix them well.
5. Cool down 4 with ice or in the fridge.
6. Strain and add 4 into hard whisked cream, and mix them.
7. Put 6 into the ice cream maker. In case there is no ice cream maker, put 6 into the shallow container and freeze it, and mix it every 30 minutes for 4 times.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades