In order to make Homemade Strawberry Frozen Yogurt, you will need the following ingredients: fresh cream, 500 cc of sugar, fresh strawberries, 1 tablespoon orange liqueur, and 500 grams of plain yogurt. Begin by whipping a pint of fresh cream with beaters. Add 500 cc of a cup of sugar and continue whipping. Add the liqueur. Fold in the yogurt. Next, add in as many fresh strawberries as you would like. Mash them with a potato masher, until it reaches the desired consistency. Mix well to incorporate. Pour it in to an airtight container and freeze, approximately 4 hours. Then, mix air into it. Freeze it again. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades