In this how-to video from USA Fire & Rescue, viewers learn to make a lemon cheesecake at home. First the crust is prepared from graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar, and melted butter, then baked in pre-heated oven at 320 degrees for 8-10 minutes, then removed and left to cool. Then, the filling is made from cream cheese, sugar and eggs, poured over the cooled crust and baked at 250 degrees for an hour and 15 minutes. Then the oven is turned off and the cheesecake left to set wit the door closed for a further hour. After being removed from the oven, the cake is left to cool for 4 hours before the lemon topping is added.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades