Cupcakes are really quite good as they are - we don't care if they're iced or have a cute little sugar daisy on top for decor. In the end, they're just yummy. But if you love dressing up your cupcakes to make the package look as appealing as the taste, then check out this fun cupcake decorating tutorial.
Using boxed Pillsbury Moist Supreme Cake Mix, you'll learn how to make cupcakes that fit into ice cream cones. Add a thick coating of icing on top and then finish the ice cream cone off with your typical toppings: Peanuts, sprinkles, m&ms, and a cherry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades