Mix up your favorite soda with a scoop of ice cream to enjoy this sweet American tradition!
Learn how to make an ice cream float with this Howcast recipe guide.
You Will Need
* A tall glass
* Your favorite soda
* Ice cream or sorbet
* Ice cream scoop
* Whipped cream
* A long straw
* Candy or nuts
Step 1: Pour soda in the glass
Fill the glass two-thirds full with soda and wait for the fizz to settle.
Step 2: Scoop the ice cream
Use the ice cream scoop to portion one large scoop per float.
*Tip: Vanilla is the traditional flavor in a float, but you can use any ice cream you want, even a fruity sorbet.
Step 3: Put ice cream in the glass
Gently drop the ball of ice cream into the glass. The soda will start to fizz!
Step 4: Top with whipped cream
Top with whipped cream and add a straw.
*Tip: Add candy pieces or nuts for an extra-special treat.
Step 5: Enjoy
Drink up! Voila! An ice cream float.
*Fact: Traditional ice cream floats were made by combining either 7 UP or Coca-Cola with vanilla ice cream.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades