This video shows the method to make a disposable icing tube from freezer paper. The video explains the things needed for doing the task. The basic thing needed for the task is a freezer paper. The freezer paper is cut into three pieces across its length. This gives us a freezer paper which is six by twelve inches long. The freezer paper is then folded into a triangle across one of its sides. The paper is rolled along the triangle so that a tube is formed. The paper is stapled for an adhesive tape is put to keep the tube in position.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades