Eric demonstrates how to make simple chocolate truffles from his home kitchen. The ingredients you need to make these truffles are: chocolate pieces (whichever sweetness you desire) heavy cream, butter, some type of flavoring (a liquor or an extract), and also a topping to roll the truffle in when it is done (powdered sugar, nuts, cocoa powder, etc.). You begin the process by putting your chocolate pieces in a bowl with the butter. Then you heat up the heavy cream to boiling. Pour the boiling cream over the butter and chocolate and stir until everything is melted and combined. Stir in your desired flavoring. Refrigerate until firm. When firm, use a melon baller to make little balls out of the chocolate mixture. Then roll the truffle in one of the desired toppings. Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades