This tutorial shows you how to make Magas (Indian Besan ki Burfi).
Here are the ingredients you need:
One cup chickpea flour
One tablespoon milk with one tablespoon ghee
Half cup ghee
Half cup of sugar
One tablespoon Cardamom powder quarter
Charoli and sliced Almonds.
First, warm the milk and ghee for 10 seconds till the ghee melts.
Add the above to the chickpea powder and mix it all.
Leave it aside for 5 to 6 minutes.
Now, put the mixture in a sieve with large holes to get a good texture.
Take a pan put it on medium heat, add ghee and allow it to melt.
Now reduce the heat and add the chickpea mix.
Once the color changes, add the sugar. Now you should be stirring the mixture.
Add cardamom powder and keep mixing it.
Put the mixture in the small pan. Allow it to rest and then cut to pieces.
Your Magas (Indian Besan ki Burfi) is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades