This is an easy and simple way to prepare Chocolate Burfi for chocolate lovers! At first you will need instant dry milk, heavy whipping cream, chocolate chunk, powder sugar.
Mix powder sugar, dry milk, and whipping cream. Mix it very well. Put in a microwave for a minute, remove, and keep on stirring. After it is done, the dough will begin to cave in. Pour 3/4th of the mixture into a greased pan
Add cocoa powder and chocolate chips to the remaining mixture, and mix until the chips are melted and the base is even. Pour the remaining contents on top, creating the top layer. Let set in the fridge or at room temperature.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades