This video tutorial on how to make Bengali Rasgullas is in two parts. Be sure to click on Chapter Two for the second part. Rasgullas are basically paneer balls soaked in sugar syrup. It is very difficult to make round soft spongy white Bengali Rasgullas at home. Please follow these steps carefully and you will enjoy the experience. After a lot of hard work, trials and patience I made Bengali Rasgullas successfully. This is a delicious, sweet dessert dish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades