In this video from sfehmi we learn how to make Gajar ka halwa which is a Indian carrot pudding. It is difficult to make but she shows us how to do it simply. For this we need two pounds of carrots, 14 oz sweet condensed milk, four oz unsalted butter, four green cardamom, 1/4 cup of blanched skinned almonds, and 1/4 cup of cashew nuts. She chops the nuts and then shreds the carrots in food processor. Now melt the butter in the pan and while it's melting put in cardamoms. When the butter is melted put carrots in and saute for 2-3 minutes. She then adds another four oz of unsalted butter to make it richer. When that is all melted add the cashews and almonds. Now add the condensed milk. Now close the lid and put the heat on simmer or medium heat and let it cook for 30 minutes. Now she adds two tablespoons of sugar and mixes it and cooks it for another 15 minutes. Place in a dish, garnish with more nuts and it is ready! It will serve up to eight people and you can eat it warm or chilled!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades