In this video Sheeba is demonstrating how to make Kulfi which is an Indian ice cream. For this you need milk, sweetened condensed milk, powdered pistachio nuts, powdered cardamom , saffron and cornflour. Boil all the ingredients except cornflour for about 15 minutes. Once it begins to thicken add the cornflour mixed with little quantity of milk. With the cornflour the mixture will thicken all the more. Keep stirring. Then allow the mixture to be cooled. Put the mixture in Kulfi mould or any other ice cream mould. Allow it to be in the freezer for at least 4 hours. For best results let it be in the freezer overnight. The kulfi is ready to be eaten.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades