Sfehmi teaches us how to make a vegetarian puff pastry. It's an appetizer. You get to large potatoes, you skin and steam them. You will need a small amount of mustard seeds and 3 curry leaves. Also you should have turmeric, crushed chili peppers and salt. The puff pastry itself was covered with a damp cloth until it was ready to be used. Crush the potatoes and add the turmeric, chili peppers and salt, one tablespoon of each. Take a frying pan, turn on the heat and gently brush it with olive oil. Add mustard seeds and curry. Also add the potato mix and cook until combined. Beat one egg, add one tablespoon water. This will be used to brush the puff pastry before going into the oven. Cut the puff pastry into squares, add the potato mix inside. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. You put the puff pastry on an aluminum foil on a metal dish in the oven, for 20 minutes. When they are done, they should be golden-brown on the outside.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades