Learn how to make these yummy Indian peanut and raisin cookies. Start with butter, 100 grams of sugar, and some honey. Mix the three ingredients in a bowl. Take some peanuts, finely ground, and mix them into the bowl with the other ingredients. Mix the peanuts thoroughly into the sugar, honey, and butter mix. Take some flour in a small bowl and add one teaspoon of baking powder to the flour. Mix the flour and baking soda well. Add the flour and baking soda mixture in a bowl with some finely chopped raisins and mix the ingredients together. Beat one egg and mix in some milk, and then mix into the bowl with the other ingredients. Add a few more spoonfuls of milk into the cookie dough mixture. Take the dough and round them into small balls and slightly flatten. Put them on a tray and bake them in the oven at 300 degrees. Remove them from the oven, let them cool and then serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades