To make Indian style bread pudding, you will start with warm milk. Add two tablespoons of butter to the milk. Then, you will take some powdered mustard and mix with a small amount of the warm milk and butter mixture until dissolved. Pour the powder mixture into the warm milk. In another bowl, break 3 eggs. Add a pinch of cinnamon, some vanilla and sugar. Mix ingredients until well blended. Pour the milk into the egg mixture and stir well. Place small square pieces of bread into the bottom of a glass bowl that can be baked in the oven. You can then cover the bread pieces with raisins and brown sugar as desired. Then, pour half of the milk mixture over the bread and press lightly with a spoon to let the bread absorb some of the milk mixture. Then, place another layer of bread, raisins and brown sugar on top. Again pour the milk mixture over the top and press on the bread lightly with a spoon.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades