How to Make Indian style jalebi pudding
Watch this how to video to learn how to make a n Indian style dessert. Learn to make jalebi pudding. It is a great dessert recipe that just can't be any easier!
Jalebi - 3, big or to taste
Whole Milk - 2 cups
Eggs - 2
1. Break the eggs into the milk and gently hand blend it well all together.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (177 degrees Celsius).
3. Grease the dish that you will bake in with cooking spray.
4. Break the jalebis into bite size pieces and put it into the baking dish.
5. Pour in the milk and egg mixture.
6. Put the dish into the oven to cook for 1 hour, uncovered.
7. Once out of the oven, allow it to stand for 5-10 minutes.
8. Loosen the edges and flip the pudding into a platter for serving.
9. Jalebi pudding is best served hot. Serves 4-6.
1. Do not eat/serve the pudding straight out of the oven, it is very hot and can burn.
2. You don't have to flip the pudding but the presentation is a lot better.