Sooji ka halwa is a traditional Indian and Asian treat that consists of a thick, sweet confection loaded with various mix ins, including pistachios, almonds, cashews, and raisins.
Sooji ka halwa is also known as semolina, and has a gelatinous texture. To learn how to make this delicious dessert, check out the details in this food tutorial.
This is a very simple way of making the famous sooji ka halwa. Try it and you will love the taste. It can be eaten with poori.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades