This video shows you how to prepare Irish Cream Truffles. For this recipe, you will need the following ingredients: 400 g white chocolate, 150 ml whipping cream, 2 T. Irish cream liqueur, confectioners sugar, and small paper cases for serving. First, melt the chocolate. Break it into pieces and place in a bowl. Melt in the microwave on high for two (2) minutes. Pour the cream in a pot and heat until boiling. When the chocolate is melted or nearly melted, add warm cream to the bowl. Add 2 T. Irish cream. Stir. To really incorporate it better, use an electric mixer. Chill in the refrigerator for several hours. It can be made, up to this point, days in advance. Use a melon baller to scoop out chocolate. Roll into a ball, and dip in confectioner's sugar. Place them in a display container.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades